Yes, we all have our days when we don't feel like working out. We get it. When you've had a busy day at work and still have 14 other things to do, the last thing on your mind is going to the gym. We just don't have time for that, right? Or we're too tired. Or it's too hot.
Well, those are the moments you should definitely go and work-out, because it will relief you from stress, and will give you an energy boost. And if that's not motivating enough, read these quotes from 5 remarkable athletes for some instant motivation. It works for us!
1. All successes begin with self-discipline. It starts with you. - The Rock
2. Strenght doesn't come from winning. Your struggles develop your strenghts. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. I really think a champion is defined not by their wins, but by how they can recover when they fall. - Serena Williams
4. I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now, and live the rest of your life a champion. - Muhammad Ali
5. If you quit once, it becomes a habit. Never quit! - Michael Jordan
And now get your ass to the gym!